Sunday, May 11, 2008

The Future..untold

Well, I should start of with this real "story". Here goes the story :
Recently, Vincenzo Yeoh Wei Shiang is troubled with the decision of joining Singapore Airline as a air-steward. It is a high pay job, can travel to lots of places and bla bla bla... (many benefits-not going any further into it,quite a long story :x). My point is, he is studying advertising and he already have a draft plan of how his future path is. He planned how things go and how things come etc etc but BOOM, a job opportunity pop up in front of him. Planned future? Now he got to plan his future again.

Moral of the story :

  1. You can plan your future, decision made throughout will alter your planned future.
  2. There is a lot of decision to made in your life that will affect you, your friend and our family.
  3. Draft your future not plan your future.
  4. Life is realistic.(Yes, it is ! Agree with me or die)
My future or should i say everyone's future is untold, unpredictable, planable but yet, won't turn out to be what you planned. Sometimes I will think of my future, and it make me trembles. I got this image when I think about it, my future which is a very blur, full with mist and hazy condition. Seriously, I dare not to stay there any longer. I dare not to think of my future, yet.

 
TEMPLATE HACKS AND TWEAKS BY [ METAMUSE ] BLACKCAT 1.1